Happy to Have Heinz


We love post in this house and my daughter loves her food. So when there was a package sent through to us for my daughter to taste Heinz pouches one morning we were particularly enthusiastic. The three pouches came neatly packed in a box and each one of them is clearly labelled with three different tastes to try out.

Having pouches like this is great when you are popping to a friends or another activity is laid on for that day. They fit snugly in my bag and all you need to remember is a bowl and spoon to go with them. Oh and of course a bib for babies are prone to get messy with the delicious food that’s put in front of them.

The chunky textures of these purées are perfect for my daughter who now is 9 months! (blimey where does the time go!) and the mixture easily comes out of the pouch with a little bit of a squeeze. In fact the nozzle is just right for a baby spoon not too tiny or too big. 

I have tried a couple of different pouches with her over the last few months but hadn't tried Heinz. I am pleased to report that these pouches went down a treat with my daughter who would have had the ingredients straight from the nozzle if she was allowed. In fact she ate over half of the pouch at each sitting, which is more than I've known her to eat before. So when we shop next we will look out for these pouches and store them away for our next big outing.

What has been delighting your little one lately?


Mummascribbles
Family Fever

My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows
http://www.reflectionsfromme.com

Comments

  1. I remembered when my kids were still babies, they have been through a lot of heinz food too, the packets were so convenient when you're out and about. #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heinz have been about for a long time so I feel at ease giving my daughter these.

      Delete
  2. Pouches are so much easier to warm through than jars when out and about aren't they. My daughter loved them at that age too and used to demolish a whole one!

    Stopping by from twinklytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried warming pouches. Perhaps I should have.

      Delete
  3. thinks have definitely moved on since my sons were little. Need to learn this all over again when the new baby arrives! #fartglitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they sure do. Congrats on the new baby.

      Delete
  4. Don't judge me but we have let our tot scoff pouches straight from the spout in a pinch. I kind of miss those days, They were easier than the 'what might he eat today' guessing games we play three times a day now.
    Thanks so much for linking up to #fartglitter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No judging here in fact I am happy for my daughter to do the same now and again. It's great for them to explore and feel what they can put in their mouth and get all those senses going. I've also been playing that game to you mention - means mummy eats healthier sometimes.

      Delete
  5. We used a lot of Heinz pouches when we weaned our son, they are so handy! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely great and it means you can have more freedom in what you have for lunch.

      Delete
  6. We didn't use Heinz at all with the boys as a lot of them said they had egg in the ingredients — Bertie is allergic to egg so we avoid it like the plague. We used to love the Ella's Kitchen and Plum Baby pouches for the twins — the fruit pouches are amazing!! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us! #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Allergies really are not nice things to have. I've not heard of Plum Baby before.

      Delete
  7. My two used to love these pouches and they were so useful when we were away on holiday - much easier than the jars as they took up less space and were a lot lighter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less dangerous too by the sounds of things. :)

      Delete
  8. Sound like good pouches.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look like a great practical products and I envy you because we don't have them here in Indonesia :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a reader from Indonesia. Please don't feel envious otherwise I'll have to feel envious of you being in a country I've never been to.

      Delete
  10. It is such a relief when we find convenient and healthy food rolled into one, especially when our little ones eat it without a fuss. Thanks for sharing with me #mg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves her food and I'm happy to give her convenient and healthy food. It's a win, win.

      Delete

Post a Comment