Mini Makeover: The Finale

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? This is the case for my bedroom. In the space of a few weeks it has gone from drab to fab and is a real treat to relax in. 



Let's take a closer look hey?

As you can see from the photo I have adorned the bed with cushions I've picked up over the Summer. The Mr and Mrs cushions came from a carboot sale, while the blue striped cushions were spotted in a charity shop. 

The frames were a steal at £1 for all of them as they were slightly knocked. A lick of paint was all that was needed to cover these imperfections and make them as good as new. The canvas and cards are a reminder of our wedding back in 2013. Whereas the aborigine art once belonged to my grandma. 


The drawers are all nearly in place. I just need my hubby to help me put the top one back in place. Here's a closer look at the top of the chest of drawers. I decided to cut a piece of sticky backed paper to size and lay it flat across the top. We used scissors and a ruler to make a square suitable for the space. 


Observant readers amongst you may notice that I have only put two of the three tables back in place. This is because I decided that my daughter may like to have a little desk in her room so she can work at it when she's bigger.

It's true an artist's job is never done. Everything you've started inspires something else so watch this space who knows what will happen next.

What have you been up to this week?



Let's Talk Mommy
Super Busy Mum

Comments

  1. Looks great, I love your lamp and the colour of your walls and accessories :) #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous makeover! It looks really well. Nice job! Thanks so much for linking up! #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely finale darling you have done amazing with the space and it's so beautiful. Love the color. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me. I appreciate the linky loyalty and always look forward to seeing you again at SWM. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Thanks for hosting the link up. I love joining in with you and seeing what fantastic posts people create.

      Delete
  4. Love your bedroom - you have done a great makeover. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment