Contained Crafts

When I first started organising it was all about Fleur-proofing the house room by room. Ok that was the start but pretty soon it had turned into redecorating the home and making it into the nest I know and love.  As a creative I have been trying to work out how best to store all my bits and bobs including tapes, washi, scissors, glue and more.





On Monday I decided to go ahead with an idea I saw here and my pouffe has become the go to place for all my art and craft bits. In the bottom I have all my scrapbook paper. Then there’s a little plastic organiser for tags, glues, scissors, paintbrushes and so on. Hey there’s even room for ribbon in that box.



Out of sight out of mind? Will this work or will Fleur the mini tornado she may become find it and decorate my floor with it? time will tell. 
Home Etc
Super Busy Mum
Let's Talk Mommy

Comments

  1. I know what you mean! I have to hide all my things! But they often get found! Looks very neat and good luck keeping it to yourself. Thanks for linking up and sharing, much appreciated. Great to have you. Jess xx

    #HomeEtc

    www.mummyofboygirltwins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing me they might get found by littleone but forgotten by me aka baby brain.

      Delete
  2. I have to hide my craft stuff as well... the glitter seems to regularly find it's way onto the carpet still though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh glitter. I haven't got much of it but understand how it can get everywhere.

      Delete
  3. Aaah I know just where you're coming from!! I have to hide EVERYTHING from the twins!!! No where is safe ;) Thanks so much for linking up with us — hope to see you next time :) #HomeEtc

    Caro | www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caro, my daughter can only move around on her tummy but oh my goodness is she already trying to get hold of things. Looking forward to revealing more on #HomeEtc

      Delete
  4. I love a good organized solution and a specific craft place. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me. I hope to see you again soon. I apologize for my late commenting, just catching up on a hectic week. I appreciate all the blog support. Look forward to reading more of your SWM link ups. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Jenny. I'm pleased to hear from you any time and understand offline can be hectic.

      Delete

Post a Comment