Reuse, Recycle or Just Get Rid


Im a hoarder! haha! I am holding onto everything as we are trying for baby number 2. so will use everything again - after that im defo having a clear out!! Such a lovely read! Thanks for sharing! Suz x Beauisblue.com

I’ve been loving reading people’s comments and I can really get on board with the one above. I too have been thinking of what it would be like to have a sibling for my daughter or even pass on some of the things to my sisters.

So I thought I’d let you in on what I’ve so far done with things that I deem right to hold on.
  • Having bundles means that you aren’t too attached to things that are too worn, torn and stained. These all end up being binned. The lovely stuff that is barely worn can be held on to. I have tried to set aside at least 10 types of clothing for each age/month range. These I will store away in a plastic set of drawers filed in an appropriate order.
  • I want to keep hold of her basket. Yes I know these are easy to get hold of but this one is bigger than most and if I don’t use it she can always use it for a doll.

Things I’m happy to separate with are:
  • As previously stated all tummy time things are going. My daughter really didn’t take to them in the way I thought she would.
  • My daughter has been bum shuffling out of her bouncer for a few weeks now and seeing how easily they are to get hold of I’m not afraid to let it go.
  • I’m also going to free myself from her mattress that went inside her moses basket.
  • Of course dirty nappies etc are going straight to the bin. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with the reusable ones that I’ve bought and she hasn’t worn yet. I keep wondering whether I should just try her out in them when it comes time for potty training.

That’s all for now, keep commenting I love reading every one of them and try to reply to you all.

Comments