Creative Crafters For Christmas: Babygrow Bunny Keepsakes

With Christmas just around the corner I thought it would be great to interview a number of creative crafters that can offer something unique at this time of year. This week we welcome Jess owner of Babygrow Bunny Keepsakes.

Babygrow Bunny Keepsakes Teddies

Hi for those who don’t know you, could you please tell us a bit about yourself.


Hi I'm Jess mum to Bodhi, I live in Bedfordshire with my family. I love all things handmade, craft and recycling 

What sort of creative business do you run?


I run babygrows bunny keepsakes. In a nut shell I turn out grown baby clothes into keepsake items such as cushions or jointed teddy bears.


Babygrow Bunny Keepsakes Cushion


What advice would you give to someone who wants to have a go themselves?


Give it a try, just don't copy others! And try to not spend out lots as might take a while to get orders. 

How do you juggle your creative work/life?


To be honest I stopped sewing while Bodhi was younger, but now he is at full time school I have 6 hours to sit and sew in peace! 

Babygrow Bunny Keepsakes Bunny

Where can we find you?


I am over on Facebook


Thank you, Jess for taking time out of your busy schedule to be interviewed.  If you are a creative crafter and would like to be interviewed on a future post in this series please get in contact. 

Comments

  1. What a brilliant idea, I really love the cushions and bunnies. Great gifts for grandparents too. Thank you for linking up to #ablogginggoodtime 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they. I didn't realise that grandparents would love them too.

      Delete
  2. Aww! These are gorgeous. What a fantastic idea x
    #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations! The cushion is fab! Perfect for stocking fillers.

    Thank you for joining in with #MMBC Hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helena, these keepsakes will make fab Christmas presents for little ones or Mums who don't want to let the babygrows go. I don't remember seeing anything like this when my two were small!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they. Both mine are out of all the newborn things now.

      Delete
  5. That is such a brilliant idea and they're so lovely. I can see this being really popular. Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so nice, I have saved a few babygrows to get one of these made. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix
    Eilidh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. They are so tempting aren't they.

      Delete
  7. Ah I love these! ) have saved a few baby gros to have a go at this myself if I ever find the time! #eatsleepblogrt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment