Books, Buble and My Babies #LittleLoves

As another week comes to an end in a blink of an eye it’s easy to forget what you did unless its written down. So here I am recording what happened with the help of two lovely Linkys Jocelyn’s Word of the Week and Morgana’s #LittleLoves.  
The Girls Books

On Monday you may recall I wrote an article on what we've read this month. These are just two of the books that are on the girls’ bookcase and have been read to them. The bookcase is sadly falling apart so we’re considering replacing the middle shelf or getting some shelves and putting them on the wall behind the door. 

Death in Paradise Logo

Last night saw the finale of Death in Paradise. They've recently brought in Ardal O’Hanlon to replace Kris Marshall. Both of these are known for their comedy and I can’t help but think when the new inspector will don his cape like he did in sitcom My Hero. 


Buble CD

I've been listening to the CD that hubby bought me for my birthday. Yes I'm a fan of Buble and love his music despite some of the songs being covers of old ones and not original pieces. 


Geocaching in Godington

Last weekend saw us wrap up warm and head outside into Godington near Bicester. I love my coat as it can be worn in the winter and summer due to its removable fleece inner lining. I also wore trusty trainers and my super stretch jeans from H&M. I saw a video by vlogger Claire Witt recommending these so tried them and liked them.






More Artwork by Eldest


I've not done much in the way of making this week. I did have some cereal that I poured into a container and let eldest play with it using her toys until she started eating it and I let her go crazy again in her high chair with felt tips. 

The Youngest of the Family

Our youngest likes to eat anything she can get her hands on and I recently noticed that one of her top teeth is about to emerge. 

Coffee Work Sleep RepeatTwin Mummy and DaddyMorgan PrinceThe Reading ResidenceThe Pramshed

Comments

  1. Love the reference to Our Hero. I used to love that show but completely forgot about it. Going to look for it on amazon now! #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Miffy books here, we have that one, they are lovely, aren't they? And I like Buble, too, happy listening! Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that Miffy book looks so sweet! I hope those teeth pop through without much pain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun week - though I dont envy you with he teething! We've just got over that with our youngest now she has all her teeth, but our eldest is starting to lose her baby teeth now. #fortheloveofblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a bit of Buble and so glad his little boy is in remission! That last picture is adorable! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Miffy books are so cute! It looks like you have a budding artist with abstract pictures lol.
    #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely update. Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh Miffy books are great. Bless little one getting some teeth. Great that she is a great eater too that's always a relief. Hope you are having a lovely weekend #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I'm a gig 'Death in Paradise'fun and I'll miss it. It brightens up the long dark Winter evenings. #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love Miffy books here too. Hope the teeth are coming through without too much bother for your youngest and I love your eldest's picture. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Storm Whale is such a lovely book, I remember reading to my girls when they were little x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can't beat a bit of Buble - sadly though MOH isn't a fan, but sometimes I make him listen! Sounds a lovely week and yay for the tooth, although hope it's not brought too much pain. Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Have I mentioned I'm a HUGE fan of Michael Bublé? I listen to his albums all the time and I insisted the Hubby get me the recent album, much to his dismay! ;)
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo
    (sorry for the epically late comment!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment