Word of the Week: Productive

This week has been rather a ‘productive’ one for all of us. I've been having a lot of fun trying out new things with the children as well as being reminded of my own childhood.

Me with the children playing with dyed red rice

  • It started with tye dye – the results of which I'm yet to share on the blog.
  • We went to the toddler group in the village for the second time
  • Then mid week we dyed rice red
  • I tweaked a few tiny things on the blog
The Foccacia Bread on top of the oven
  • We also undertook bread making with the eldest. If you’d like to see us create other things or have ideas for us to try out I'm open to suggestions.
  • I discovered that my gardener (hubby) has planted rosemary at the front of the house.
  • We also watched the final of Hunted which was rather nail biting



So that’s my week at a glance. How has yours been?

Comments

  1. It does all sound very productive and lots of fun! Glad you've had a good week, thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Productive is a good word of the week, I think mine is probably "knackered" haha you know if Rosemary grows strongly outside your house it means that the woman is in charge?!! #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? in charge? I don't think anyone's in charge here except the babies ;)

      Delete
  3. You have been busy!Love the breadmaking, I really need to get my girls doing this. I've had a fun, busy week consisting of days out, housework, and clearing up after the girls decoupaging. Have a fabulous weekend #WeekendBlogShare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to read that you've had lots of fun too. Decoupaging is great, so simple and addictive.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a very productive week! Love the look of the bread and the tie-dying sounds like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo haven't watched the last Hunted yet! Sounds like a successful week and that bread looks yum! X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosemary in the front of your home!! Between that bread dough looks good. And glad that you had a productive week. I too had a busy week and super busy one coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hubby surprised me too. Love busy weeks.

      Delete
  7. Helena that is something I really want to try I have never made bread, and I love rosemary I have been cooing with it loads lately, hope you are liking it at the todler group it was something I used to really look forwards too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's great to try out new things and the rosemary smelt wonderful.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a productive and fun week! Love the rice idea.
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong planting rosemary! I've been painting pumpkin seeds so the kids can make necklaces :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment