This week has been rather a ‘productive’ one for all of us. I've been having a lot of fun trying out new things with the children as well as being reminded of my own childhood.
- It started with tye dye – the results of which I'm yet to share on the blog.
- We went to the toddler group in the village for the second time
- Then mid week we dyed rice red
- I tweaked a few tiny things on the blog
- We also undertook bread making with the eldest. If you’d like to see us create other things or have ideas for us to try out I'm open to suggestions.
- I discovered that my gardener (hubby) has planted rosemary at the front of the house.
- We also watched the final of Hunted which was rather nail biting
So that’s my week at a glance. How has yours been?