The Mummy Tag

I was recently tagged in The Mummy Tag by Jaymee at The Mum Diaries. I love reading others responses to these questions so thought you may like to hear mine too.

Family Photo Next to Old Ruins


1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?

I'm a stay at home mum

2. Would you have it any other way?

....but would love to work from home.

3. Do you co-sleep?

I've always been of the mindset that the girls have their own bed so why would they want to co-sleep with us? That having been said they've also been very petite as a newborn and on the rare occasion we do need to share a bed when we are abroad we will.

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?

Formula - I so desperately wanted to breastfeed but couldn't with either


5. How many kids do you plan on having?


Hubby and I are the eldest of three so would have loved to have three but that was before we knew about the complications I faced


6. Date nights? How often do you have them?

What are they? I think the last time we went anywhere was shortly after the first born arrived but that was a day trip rather than a date night

7. Your child’s favourite show?

I'm not sure that my eldest has a favourite show yet. We have the TV on more as background noise. I do like Mr Tumble though and his signing.

8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?

Breast pads

9. Your child’s favourite food?

They both like formula milk – any left around by baby find their way into the eldest’s mouth!


10. How many cars does your family have?


One


11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?

To be honest I didn't gain that much during either pregnancy as I was watching what I ate almost religiously! In fact if anything I actually lost some during pregnancy. No doubt I’ll put some on now if I don’t watch what I eat.  I ought to be strict on myself as I have Type 2 Diabetes but sometimes saying no to yourself makes things even more tempting.

12. Dream holiday with your kids?

I recently saw one blogger had taken her child to Disneyland Paris and think that would be fantastic.

13. Dream holiday without your kids?

I’d love a romantic getaway where there’s a log fire and throws. Have you seen the cottage in ‘The Holiday’?

14. How has your life changed since having kids?

It’s no longer a boss driving me nuts but the kids.


15. Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”


my babies call me Mum.

16. Where do you shop for your kids?

We’re rather frugal so an NCT sale or the sales of Next and H&M.

17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?

It’s rare that you will find me ever wearing makeup. If you do see me wearing it then it will most likely be for an event like a ball and the products would be from The Body Shop.

18. Huggies or Pampers?

We bought a huge bundle of cloth nappies but they didn’t agree with my eldest. She was very small for them to begin with. So we resorted to Pampers and their blue lines great indicators

19. Have you always wanted kids?

 I was always thought that if I met the right person I would want his children.

20. Best part of being a mum?

Cuddles and kisses from my mini miracles.


If you’d like to take part in the tag consider yourself tagged by me and please just use the 20 questions listed here.

Comments

  1. What a fab tag, it's a bit like the daddy one that we did a while ago. Like you, I would love to have the best of both worlds and work from home :-) #marvmondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your responses. Despite the physical distance between us I find most of your responses matching mine. Mums all of the world are quite the same, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts. I guess I am nosey! Our last date night was almost 5 years ago! Sarah #mg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post. Thanks for sharing, I feel I know you a little better now. I'm really enjoying reading your blog each week. Take care and have a great week #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome. I'm pleased to hear you enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  5. Great to get to know a bit more about fellow bloggers! #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers Helena, I think I answered exactly the same for the date nights question ! #TuesdayTreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Did you? - great minds think alike :)

      Delete
  7. This is brilliant! I really wanted to breast feed, too. I bought everything to prepare for it, and brought my breast pump tot he hospital and everything. I had no idea how hard it would be, and I seriously thought that your milk came in straight away as well. Silly me!

    #TuesdayTreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true nobody tells you how hard it is until soon after the birth

      Delete
  8. Both those holidays sound great to me! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. you remind me of me reading this, I barely made enough barest milk and so my babies always had formula too, I brought breast pads but never needed them and I also barely gained weight during pregnancy as I had type 2 diabetes also. Kisses and cuddles and being called mum are the best things ever! #mg

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely insight into your mummy journey #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your answers as I am so nosey and love to see how other Mum's do things. I'd love to go to Disney Land too. Thanks for joining the #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely to read this and find out a little bit more about you and your family. The holiday is one of my favourite film, so I'd agree with you on the cottage :-) Thanks for sharing this on #MarvMondays. Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. It's perfect for this time of year too.

      Delete
  13. Just popping back with the #DreamTeam to say hi. I love reading this tag as you find out a bit more about the blogger behind the blog :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Disneyland Paris is the most amazing place, I do hope you get to visit there one day! Thanks for joining in with #TuesdayTreasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would be lovely to do so.

      Delete

Post a Comment