I was recently tagged in The Mummy Tag by Jaymee at The Mum Diaries. I love reading others responses to these questions so thought you may like to hear mine too.
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?
I'm a stay at home mum
2. Would you have it any other way?
....but would love to work from home.
3. Do you co-sleep?
I've always been of the mindset that the girls have their own bed so why would they want to co-sleep with us? That having been said they've also been very petite as a newborn and on the rare occasion we do need to share a bed when we are abroad we will.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Formula - I so desperately wanted to breastfeed but couldn't with either
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Hubby and I are the eldest of three so would have loved to have three but that was before we knew about the complications I faced.
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
What are they? I think the last time we went anywhere was shortly after the first born arrived but that was a day trip rather than a date night
7. Your child’s favourite show?
I'm not sure that my eldest has a favourite show yet. We have the TV on more as background noise. I do like Mr Tumble though and his signing.
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
9. Your child’s favourite food?
They both like formula milk – any left around by baby find their way into the eldest’s mouth!
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
To be honest I didn't gain that much during either pregnancy as I was watching what I ate almost religiously! In fact if anything I actually lost some during pregnancy. No doubt I’ll put some on now if I don’t watch what I eat. I ought to be strict on myself as I have Type 2 Diabetes but sometimes saying no to yourself makes things even more tempting.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I recently saw one blogger had taken her child to Disneyland Paris and think that would be fantastic.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I’d love a romantic getaway where there’s a log fire and throws. Have you seen the cottage in ‘The Holiday’?
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
It’s no longer a boss driving me nuts but the kids.
15. Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
my babies call me Mum.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
We’re rather frugal so an NCT sale or the sales of Next and H&M.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
It’s rare that you will find me ever wearing makeup. If you do see me wearing it then it will most likely be for an event like a ball and the products would be from The Body Shop.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
We bought a huge bundle of cloth nappies but they didn’t agree with my eldest. She was very small for them to begin with. So we resorted to Pampers and their blue lines great indicators
19. Have you always wanted kids?
I was always thought that if I met the right person I would want his children.
20. Best part of being a mum?
Cuddles and kisses from my mini miracles.
If you’d like to take part in the tag consider yourself tagged by me and please just use the 20 questions listed here.