Caketoppers Review: Tasty Treats With Tea

When it comes to hot beverages in this house then tea is preferred, despite one of us being of French origin. In fact my hubby loves tea so much that his geocaching name 'teabag' reflects this. 

Floral tea set and cupcakes

Of course a cup of tea is not enough on its own though oh no we have to have a tasty treat to go with it and when Caketoppers contacted me asking whether I'd like to sample their delicious cakes we couldn't resist.  



We received two cakes to review, a chocolate one and a sponge one. These were topped with fondant icing and featured a photo that I’d selected. I chose a photo of our family and was very impressed by how well the picture came out on the cakes.

The company let me know when the cakes would be dispatched and I was very impressed by the speedy delivery. The cakes arrived in pristine condition and were delicious.



With Halloween and Christmas around the corner these would make ideal treats to add a personalised and unique touch to your spread. Don’t you think?

Cake Toppers have kindly set up a 10% discount for my readers.  To qualify, you just need to enter the code QOC10 at the checkout.

Disclosure: We were kindly given two cakes from Caketoppers in exchange for a review.  All words and pictures included in this post are my own. 

Comments

  1. We have tried these recently and we loved them...They are so tasty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so yummy! I read another bloggers review on them last week and am seriously tempted to check them out myself :-). Emily #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were delicious. Yes do try them.

      Delete
  3. Hi Helena, I am surprised at how good the photo has come out. What a fun idea for a cake topper, perfect for a special occasion.

    Thank you for joining us on the #MMBC.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea! These would be great for a special occasion. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look lovely - I love that you can personalise them and they sound yummy! Thanks for linking up to #dreamteam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure were. The chocolate one is really rich.

      Delete
  6. These look fab! How lovely.

    #TuesdayTreasures

    (http://accidentalhipstermum.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely were. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. They look awesome! Thanks for joining in with #TuesdayTreasures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment