It's hard to see the positives sometimes especially when you feel your daughter is forever whining at you that she's hungry and you are so tired. So it's great to have time to reflect on the positives. Yes they really do exist if you look for them.
This week I am happy because:
- I've discovered a new place for grabbing bargains while giving to charity
- My health is being observed closer than I thought it was
- Being invited to try out new things with the mums and their children my daughter and I have got to know over the year
- Learning more about blogging and reading some enjoyable posts
- Trying out a new course to me called Parenttalk
- My daughter is determined to learn her shape sorting
- I've been nesting. It’s out with the things that no longer serve us and in with those things that do.
- My daughter doesn't whine while we are out so getting out and about while we still can is high on the agenda