Happy Days #5

Two bargains found at the charity's sale

It's hard to see the positives sometimes especially when you feel your daughter is forever whining at you that she's hungry and you are so tired. So it's great to have time to reflect on the positives. Yes they really do exist if you look for them.

This week I am happy because: 
  • I've discovered a new place for grabbing bargains while giving to charity
  • My health is being observed closer than I thought it was
  • Being invited to try out new things with the mums and their children my daughter and I have got to know over the year
  • Learning more about blogging and reading some enjoyable posts
  • Trying out a new course to me called Parenttalk
  • My daughter is determined to learn her shape sorting
  • I've been nesting. It’s out with the things that no longer serve us and in with those things that do.
  • My daughter doesn't whine while we are out so getting out and about while we still can is high on the agenda  



What Katy Said



Mr and Mrs T Plus Three






Comments

  1. Love this! Taking the time to focus on the good things really does make you feel happier doesn't it. And finding new blogs to read is always good! x #TheList

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sure does. Blogs are much better than magazines and tv in my opinion.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're managing to get out and about to help ease the whining and that focusing on the positives is helping too. I always enjoyed the nesting stage - it was such a satisfying feeling to sort things out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in agreement with you. Nesting feels like it's so much easier to breathe round here.

      Delete
  3. Glad for the good things in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh a lovely week! I agree, getting out and about with the little ones is so much easier. We've been stuck indoors due to illness and it's been horrendous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about illness. I hope you all get well soon.

      Delete
  5. I love finding bargains! Parenttalk sounds interesting, what's that about? Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Parenttalk is a bit like the Marriage preparation course churches run but geared towards being a parent.

      Delete
  6. Bargains sound good!! With you on the nesting front, so much still to do here. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment